Frequently Asked Questions
These are the most frequently asked questions, but if you have any other questions, please reach out to us on our contact us page.
- We will not fly if there is lightning within 20 miles of the tour route or wind above 25knots.
- If we have to cancel the flight due to weather and cannot reschedule we will issue a full refund. If a reservation is made and canceled within 24 hours of the flight $100 will be withheld from refund. If canceled 24 hours before flight time a full refund will be issued.
What to Wear
- We have climate controlled helicopters so wear what you will be comfortable in and we can adjust the temperature for you!
- Pilots have more than 20 years of combined experience with tours as well as instruction.
Hours of Operation
- We are open from sunrise to sunset but can fly custom night tours on request.
- In the Robinson R44 it is a per seat weight limit of 280lbs
- In the Robinson R22 it is a per seat weight limit of 240lbs
- Total weight in R44 cannot exceed 600lbs per tour
Amount of Passengers Per Flight
- We can take up to 3 passengers per flight in the R44 with children having to be older than 2 years of age. We can also accommodate passengers with handicaps if given prior notice.
Can We Take Our Own Pictures?
- Absolutely we encourage customers to bring their own cameras to document the trip. We can also take the door off upon request and with consent from other passengers.
- We would be honored to have military members fly with us. Please be able to provide a current ID. While we honor our veterans we only offer the discount to active members.