Frequently Asked Questions
- We will not fly if there is lightning within 20 miles of the tour route or wind above 25knots.
- If we have to cancel the flight due to weather and cannot reschedule we will issue a full refund. If a reservation is made and canceled within 24 hours of the flight $100 will be withheld from refund. If canceled 24 hours before flight time a full refund will be issued.
What to Wear
- We have climate controlled helicopters so wear what you will be comfortable in and we can adjust the temperature for you!
- Pilots have more than 20 years of combined experience with tours as well as instruction.
Hours of Operation
- We are open from sunrise to sunset but can fly custom night tours on request.
- In the Robinson R44 it is a per seat weight limit of 280lbs
- In the Robinson R22 it is a per seat weight limit of 240lbs
- Total weight in R44 cannot exceed 600lbs per tour
Amount of Passengers Per Flight
- We can take up to 3 passengers per flight in the R44 with children having to be older than 2 years of age. We can also accommodate passengers with handicaps if given prior notice.
Can We Take Our Own Pictures?
- Absolutely we encourage customers to bring their own cameras to document the trip. We can also take the door off upon request and with consent from other passengers.
- We would be honored to have military members fly with us. Please be able to provide a current ID. While we honor our veterans we only offer the discount to active members.
Aerial Views Of Lowcountry
- Depending on your tour, you could see: Historic Downtown Charleston, Ft. Sumter, Folly Beach, Sullivans Island and lighthouse, Morris Island Lighthouse, Isle of Palms, Mt. Pleasant, Patriots Point with the Yorktown Aircraft Carrier, Edisto Beach, Kiawah Island and The Sanctuary Hotel to Bulls Bay, Isle of Palms and all coastal islands in between.
- Depending on your tour, flight time can range from 15 minutes to 2 hours. We are also available for all day rentals.